"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Sunday, December 12, 2010

101211 Konya mo Usachan PEACE

They have done it again...
making me into emo mode...
T.T
heres e radio recording from sayumi's Konya usapi

the topic is about the exchange letter between sayu n eri...
wat they wrote r emo x 100... so pls prepare tissue.
T.T
----------------------------------------------------------------



To Eri,
Uwah~ How many years has it been since I wrote a letter to Eri?
The staff guys from UsaPi said “You should write a letter”
so I just casually agreed but what to write, I honestly have no idea.
My hand keeps coming to a stop. I mean, everything I want to say
to you Eri… well I can’t think of anything now but I know there is a lot
but I don’t know what to say… (lol)
And it’s not something as simple as just a “I’ll miss you”
What should I do? Well I guess I’ll just end the letter then.
Instead I’ll write about what parts of you I like.
Your face (especially your mouth and nose). Your silky hair. Your thighs.
Your voice. The way you act like a baby.
The way you sing. The way you dance. The way you laugh. The way you cry.
How you’re always sleepy. How you can laugh randomly out of nowhere.
How you seem like such an idiot. Such a silly person and so random.
Yet you can be very serious at the same time. How you think too much about things.
How strongly you hold your opinions. How you share them. How you don’t give in with them.
How you’re more attentive than anyone else i know. How you’re more kind than anyone else I know.
How you’re always together with me. How you always call me “Sayu”. How you’re such a good friend to me.
I love how much you love me.
These are just some of the parts I love about you.

I’ll just say this now.
When you said you were graduating from Morning Musume, to be honest it never really hit me.
I didn’t know what to say, not because I wasn’t sure of what to say to you
but I was just thinking of what to say for myself. That was the only thing I could think of
so I ended up just say “Oh, I see…” I’m really sorry about that.
I bet you’re thinking “What, how can you think that at a time like that?”
But it wasn’t only those times, I have done that a lot to you up til now, I’m so sorry.
You’ve always listened to my problems and every time you tried your hardest
to give me your best input and advice, but I was never able to do the same for you.
I am truly sorry.
At the rokkies dinner show, when you were deciding on whether or not to sing Ikimono Gakari’s “Nakumonka”
when I heard it, I don’t know why but I was just so touched by it. It made me just want to hold you.
That’s funny huh. Even now I still listen to you singing it on my iPod (lol).
That song was so good, I hope you can sing it at graduation.

Ah Eri, you’ve done so many silly things up til now haven’t you.
I’ve enjoyed all the stupid things you’ve done.
When I think back about the time we went to yakiniku all day, played with some gyaru make up
went to a purikura, it sounds kinda stupid now, but I had so much fun.
I know how we are so possessive of each other, so whenever we are hanging out with other people
you can just feel this weird gap, we’re so cute aren’t we.
Even after you’ve graduated, we should still go out. Soon too.
Actually, you know what, let’s go out on the day of graduation, just like that.
Since you’re here, the current Morning Musume, in good times or bad
how you can just fill up a room by just being you is really amazing.
Until you graduate, the 8 members of Morning Musume, and us 6th gen members
and of course as SayuEri, let’s keep working hard til the end.
After you graduate, let’s continue to hang out as best friends.
See you later~ Bye bye
From Sayu

==============

To Shige-san,
Wow how many years has it been since I wrote a letter?
Saying 8 years probably wouldn’t be an overstatement.
Actually, now that I think of it, have I even written a letter to you before? Hahaha~
Ah, well I’m not sure what I should write so…
I guess I’ll just write something and we’ll see how it goes.
Sayu is… just someone I really connect with? Someone I can really talk with?
And just someone I’m always together with? It’s a really strange thing.
Whenever I’m with you, it just calms me down and relaxes me.
But before I know it, we’re always laughing and having a good time. Thanks.
I guess you’re like a true “soul friend/mate”
It makes me so happy to have a friend like you.
I mean you’re my best friend, a person, a bunny, a… well I don’t really know
what exactly are you…?
You always keep saying that you’re always relying on me,
but from the bottom of my heart, it’s really I who has been relying on you.
Thank you.
I know that you just completely understand me and that’s so reassuring to know.
That’s why when I was telling you “I’m graduating”, I wasn’t nervous at all, I wasn’t scared either.
Funny isn’t it.
Over the past 8 years we’ve worked together and spent time together,
I think it’s created the “us” we have now and I’m incredibly happy to have that.
It feels like there could be a song about it or something. Haha.
I hope we keep on going. I hope we keep on talking, playing, and just having fun together.
I wonder if this letter is too long? short?
Well, in my opinion I wrote quite a bit, it’s surprisin-linlin. (A pun they have)
Ah, remember before when I said we should go on a trip together, let’s go do that.
Well, til my next letter to you.
From Eri

--------------------

T.T !!!!!
3 MORE DAYS TO ERI'S GRADUATION....

''OrZ


No comments:

Post a Comment