"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Red shirt pls~

Today was my unit's anniversary outing...

and we had dinner together...

n during the dinner

there's this game...

between the depots...

which require the player to find the items said by e mc...

as fast as possible...

one of them is red or green t-shirt...

and me...

at that time...

was wearing...

koharu's nine smile shirt..

*this! this!*

n when e item is announced
everyone was like.. "OH!! REMOVE UR SHIRT!!"

its pretty crazy..coz everyone is like rushing n putting pressure on me...
im stressed..
i usually dun even let people touch my shirt.. =x
n now u wan me remove my shirt for this fuck up game...
they r like.. "faster faster!!!!" stressing me so much.. -_-
but i treasure my mechandise so much i screamed 

"NO WAY!!!"
at those who r hell lots higher rank then me....


the above sentence didn't go through my brain...
its a auto protection system inside me.. =x
so....
im glad im still alive...... *v*

anyway...
i hate stupid games...
n going for stupid activities...
or meaningless outing that need you to pay so much money...
HEY! IM DRIED OK!?
I GAVE ALL MY MONEY TO TSUNKU!!


*kya~ tsunku!!~*


-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment