"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fixed!!!

 
i downloaded safari and test my blog in it...

and... everything does look screwed up...



i believe its the code "img width = 100%, height = 100%"

kinda screw it up...

but if i don't add in the code...

the original image is too big... 

so what to do?

i rescaled the whole damn set of images... >.<

good thing that photobucket allow me to edit the image n replace it using one of the function it has

and i also center-ed the background image... so in looks neat in all the different resolution or display size...


 now.... i think it looks normal on safari already...

but i dunno how it will look like in other browser...

so still..

pls inform me if u were to find my page weird... >.<

thank you!!

=D

2 comments:

  1. Ya blog looks incredible on my screen now! I love the pics you chose. Especially the Kame one <3

    Keep up the good work dumpppling-san. I had to count the ppp in your name to make sure I didn't type one short XD

    Ahhh arigatou for adding my blog to yours. Can I link yours to mine too?

    Have a good Sun and rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!! im glad u like my blog design!!
    its ok if u short of some p's in my name... its totally ok! xD
    of cause i dun mind if u link my blog to urs, im will be glad if u do so! xD thank you!!! =D

    u too have a good rest. take care =D

    ReplyDelete