"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Saturday, January 8, 2011

NEW DESIGN!!

FINALLY!

spend like the whole day doing this new design...

looks pretty good on my screen...xD

i love it! xD

but im only worry if its on other ppl screen...different resolution will screw the page up?

*noob* im not sure will that actually happen.. =x

anyway... if u were to see this... and if u were to find my blog look weird...

pls drop me a comment...

or show me a screenshot of wat u see...

thank you. =)

----------------------

anyway... for this new design...

changed lots of pictures...

lots of photoshopping..

like the banner..n also the favorite members introduction pictures..

the most jia lat one is the morning musume videos part..

every image slowly code n link...

i almost died on my table....

but the end result looks pretty neat! =D

i hope u like it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment