"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Monday, February 21, 2011

HELL YES!!!!!

OMG!!

HAD BEEN SOOOO DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN x 100 LONG!!

I WANTED TO UPDATE THIS BLOG BUT I JUST CANT!!

recently like so busy for me... im trying to get in uni... so im doing the assignment...

design related... meaning "portfolio"...

i took off today n tml...

just to chiong finish...

its ALOT of work...

*well..its alot for me coz i haven been updating my portfolio since the day i graduated.. =x

the date line is NEAR...

i wan to get in.. >.<

but i think it will be hard coz my gpa is fucked up..

only 3.0... -_-

anyway... coz im trying to go for a media design course..

they ask to show sketches in my portfolio...

n so... i did a section..... like this...



=x

THATS NOT ALL IM DOING THIS WEEKEND..

rmb i complained about my computer getting low in memory?

*thats a older screen shot... the c drive actually got to 40mb free space... -_-*

it looks like this now!!


wee!!

got a external hard drive

n my H!P folder actually takes up 90G of e space.. -_-

n i gonna reformat the computer coz i needa choose a new drive for my window..

25G is not enough...

so i choose e 200G one...

n reformat = everything gone..

so i have to install all the god damn program back..

HARD WORK. =x

-------------------------------------

and btw...

regarding this girl..

suzuki kanon..

SHE LIKE GETTING DAMN MORE CUTE N CUTE CAN!?







her smile her eyes is the killer weapon man... =x

 some more i find her that mole not that irritating now..*0*

die..... i hope i can see the day she become the leader of mm.. =x

or maybe she doesn't have the chance coz she like one of e younger ones..

but still..not to forget my cutest usa-chan!!



heart x 100 >.<

n oh... this series of photos is pretty cool...

like the one on top..

n this the 9th gen version...


at last H!P is thinking some shit. =x

i so look forward to their debut single..

i saw some photo sayu posted in her blog

not sure isit for the next single but if it is..

i think its gonna be something like mr mooonlight...

n to note..

if one day u see me update my side banner..

with suzuki kanon added inside under "favorite members"..

u noe tats it ... -_-

but dun think she will over take eri sayu of konkon....

they r like "GOD-LIKE" already. =x

fukumura mizuki looks pretty too. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment