"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Friday, February 4, 2011

FAN-ART CORNER CREATED!!!

Dumpppling's fan-art corner...

now its officially on my side banner!!!.. xD

regarding how i arrange my fan-art side corner.....

previously was all e image i put them one after e other... which look kinda fucked up..

so..slide shows would solve my problems...

but i have problem choosing wat web's slide shows is best for me..

almost settled for photobucket ones..until i found this..

http://www.slide.com/

its have pretty much effect n allows u to customize ur slide MORE then e rest

or the slide show provider like flicker....etc...

if u guys wanna make a slide show for ur blog... i recommend this...

its free..no need to download wat ever shit.. and its pretty easy to use... =x

n i kinda liked the outcome.. i hope u'll like them too..xD

anyway... henry will be back today...

or i think he should be back in singapore by now...

look forward seeing my goodies.. =D

and the new year angbaos are here... $_$

kinda prepared me for 2011 already...

make sure i must control..dun show hand too early..

if nt the rest of the year = GG..

=x

No comments:

Post a Comment