"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Saturday, April 16, 2011

SPRING CONCERT GOODS GETS~!!!

meet up with kurosagi and he passed me my goods...

=D

didn't have the camera with me..so ima post the pictures next week...

and im booking in later for guard duty tml... so hell..-_-

now i dunno should i open my dvd to watch or keep it sealed and go download it..

>.<


------------------------------------

EDIT

update:..ok crap....i opened the dvd...

CANT HELP IT....I WATCHED SOME FOOTAGE IN YOUTUBE..

AND ITS TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT DAMN..

only watched 30mins but need to book in camp soon...

i really dunwan to press the pause button...xD

me shall endure for one week...

WAIT FOR ME MY DVD MAG~

im sure gonna spam screencaps for this dvd..

=3

cant wait to watch it on my tv... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment