"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Saturday, April 16, 2011

DumpPplinG'S MORNING MUSUME Fan-Art - MICHISHIGE SAYUMI

DumpPplinG's MORNING MUSUME'S Fan-Art
(MICHISHIGE SAYUMI - MAJIDESUKA SKA VER)

its like 2 am..n i really wanna sleep...zzzz

but before that i finished a drawing!!!

another colored one...

im trying to improve my coloring skills...

and so i opened my copic marker set.. >.<
lllllllllll

anyway..

here it is!!!

showing u the process of the majidesuka ska ver of sayu.. =)

img2011040603561473

I HOPE U WILL LIKE HER~!! >.<

starting sketches... and my little reference pic!!!

llllll

posing of the body....
lllllll

added all the other things in..

llll

drawing over with marker...

lll
llllllll

lllllllll

and the coloring is done!!!

llllllllll 

ll
a close up on the clothings..

l

i really like the shading copic marker is capable of...

lllll

thats it...

i will try to improve my coloring skills.. >.<

tml ima go collect my dvd n sayu pic from kurosagi ....

FINALLY ITS HERE.. >=D




No comments:

Post a Comment