"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Saturday, April 9, 2011

a pocket morning weekly that caught my attention

pocket morning usually give pretty stupid question and requires my mm to reply stupid answer..

but me still would read it coz its related to mm anyway.. -_-

some time their answer really make me feel that even the girls them self find the question stupid..

=x

but thats not my point now..

its regarding the latest pocket morning question..

*note... info and screencaps are all from hello-online...*

Question: I'm spending too much money for no reason, and I hardly save any. Please teach me your super-secret saving methods!

and here are the senior's answers
g

gg

probably the 100 marks answer... mostly about self control... and endurance..

which me too think it should be the correct way

sayu's answer is funny..xD  hard to open box...xD

anyway..

the 9th gen answer...

1st... we have mizuki san..

ggg
she just exposed her allowance....=x

gggg
pls allow me to do it...

ggggg
it feels like an order. xD
"yes riho sama...."

gggggg
WHY R U ASKING ME A QUESTION IM ASKING!!!

XD

kids are kids after all... aren't they lovely?

ganbatte 9th gen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment