"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Monday, July 4, 2011

Pretty Positive Peaceful POKEPOKEPOO!!!!

Please allow me to share with u something

regarding my username dumpppling...

when i 1st created this name.. i have no idea y i added 3 p's in it..

i used it for my hotmail 1st...then after that..
 (my previous email address was jolin1989_magic@hotmail.com. After awhile i find this address kinda sick...so i decided to create a new one. and yes, i used to be a mandopop singer Jolin Tsai's fan =x)

for almost all other account i created i uses dumpppling as username.

calling myself dumpppling was because of my chinese name was "xian zhong"

if u pronounce it another way... "zhong" sound similar to how chinese said "dumpling".

and so i picked up this name. xD

but still i have no idea why i added 3 p's that time

if people asked me, i would say

"No idea, i just find it interesting =D"

*i was very young back then..so pls forgive me...xD*

-------------------------------------------------

then...

since im so free recently, and i kinda miss eri a lot

i went around listening to her past radio show with gaki-san.

"GAKI-KAME"

AND I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING~!

during one of her episode she uses PPP with her name...

which she said it's PRETTY POSITIVE PEACEFUL..

while gaki-san said it's POKEPOKEPOO.. XD


ofcoz i was really interested about this..

and i went back to find out when my dumpppling hotmail was created.

it was 2007.

and that radio show was aired on 2007 too.

ppp

it would be perfect if its totally e same date...-_-

but hell no... radio show was aired 4 months later... >.<

*shit..i should have change my email account later*

during that time i totally have no idea wat's morning musume anyway

*im only a fan of them in 2009*

xD

kinda interesting...or maybe im just trying too hard to link this 2 incident..

=3=

hey at least now i can explain to others

"dumpppling's PPP means PRETTY POSITIVE PEACEFUL~!, kamei eri said so yo!"

xD

thank you eririn for completing the story!!!.. xD

and oh... if u read everything above..

thank you

m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment