"♥さゅぇりは永久不滅だね♥"

Saturday, July 2, 2011

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN GETS!!!

i was reading some fanblog..

and this guy made a post titled..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHISHIGE SAYUMI.

this title scared the shit out of me...

im like...

WTF!!??? ITS SAYU'S BDAY!!!
*SHOCK X 1000*

i look at the date...says...02july...

thinking back...i dun rmb sayu's bday have "2" in it...>.<

and after that found out e fellar made an early post..

-_-

damn my bird brains...

apparently this brain of mine aren't really good at remembering stuff...

forgetful level 93%...

someone pls introduce me a doctor...=x

anyway...to prevent this kinda unnecessary shock...

i added this!!!

introducing!!!

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN CORNER...

NOW LETS SEE WHO WINS!!

I SHALL NEVER FORGET MY TOP 3'S BIRTHDAY ANYMORE!!!

*0*

THE DAMN TEXT IS SOOO BIG!! IF I STILL UNABLE TO REMEMBER IT..

then i will be speechless. *weak*

anyway..pls tell me if you found anything wrong with e count down thingy...

coz i tweak e code abit...

hopefully its working find...

later on e birthday itself its still showing me "13 more days"

then thats it..

THATS IT!!

*0*

and dun worry...

i followed their copyright rule so i used their blog pic....

and added girlish stuff on them~

aren't they cute?

*fly kicked*

No comments:

Post a Comment